Burgundy School of Business
Burgundy School of Wine & Spirits Business
Created in 1988 and located in the heart of the legendary vineyard of Burgundy, the School of Wine & Spirits Business is the global pioneer and leader in education and research in wine and spirits management.
Surrounded with powerful secrets of wine and spirits production, commerce and innovation, our school is the best place to turn your passion into a career.
LOCATED IN THE HEART OF BURGUNDY
Burgundy, the hub of the world of wine and spirits economy :
- 29,000 HA of vines
- 1,247 climates inscribed on UNESCO world heritage list
- 33 grand crus vineyards – 84 world-renowned AOCs
- 4,200 winegrowers, traders and cooperatives
- 1 bottle out of every 2 produced in Burgundy is exported
- 36 Burgundy wines are in the top 50 most expensive wines in the world
The best training ground to launch an international career in the wine and spirits business:
- The most international faculty among wine and spirits management schools
- Students from 20 nationalities and 5 continents
- Regular contacts with worldwide industry leaders via courses, conferences, field trips and meetings
- A 2,000-member-strong global alumni network
Unique equipment, specifically designed for education and research on wine and spirits management, including:
- The Wine & Spirits Business Lab, a behavioral research laboratory
- The Tasting Room, a state-of-the-art room for tasting classes and research activity
- The Cellar, a 12 degree Celsius storage cellar, housing the institution’s collection of bottles
- The Spirits World, an area specially dedicated to spirits
- The Business Lounge, a sophisticated and elegant reception area
All our lecturers have in-depth knowledge of the specific business skills required for the global wine and spirits market.
- Academic experts including a Master of Wine
- Highly experienced professionals working in the industry
- 90 years of combined experience in the wine industry
- Top-level research activity used to enrich the content of the programs
CERTIFICATE & DEGREE PROGRAMS
- MBA in Wine & Spirits Business
- MSc in Wine Management
- Mastère Spécialisé Commerce International des Vins & Spiritueux (MS CIVS)
Your name and email address are held in strictest confidence by MajoringInWine.com and Burgundy School of Business and will not be shared with anyone else.